Monday, January 9, 2012

Bridal Brunch--Orange & Pink (Again!)

I am obviously addicted to Orange and Pink (plus you get to reuse stuff over and over again--bonus!)
I got carried away with the tissue flowers.  But I spent only like $6 in tissue and decorated the whole downstairs inside and out with them.  Very whimsical!
Outside tables--took empty wine bottles and then put words like "bride, love, hope, adore, etc." on them.  Cheap and fabulous! Plus I can reuse them for future showers!
My trusty ol' burlap wreath.  Just taped up a little bride in the middle and hung it on the bathroom door.
Little chocolate wedding cakes to go
You know it--I cut little vinyl letters for the glasses.  Not super noticeable, but a great accent to the brunch
The sangria went over great--I made like 4 batches.  Everyone was smiling when they left!
The beverage table.  Don't think I didn't fall in love with this set up. 
Ok I loved these too!  Little veggie cocktails! 
Gotta have fruit for the ladies
My favorite--I cute out the little brides and hung them then filled the containers with Asian slaw.  So Stinkin cute!
Chocolate covered popcorn.  I made the little cones out of scrapbook paper left over from the banners.

Dessert/Sweets table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment