Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{Lots of Canvases}

I decided to compile the canvases that I have done into one post in case anyone is looking for ideas and doesn't want to click around a ton of times to see different ones.
Made this one for a precious little girl!
Made this for my daughter's kitchen.  I cut out vinyl polka dots and put them on the white canvas then spray painted it blue.  Peeled off the vinyl after it dried and {hello} I had perfect dots!  Then I cut what I wanted to say--Mod Podged it on there and topped it off with a layer of spray sealant.  Fab!
Smaller canvas I sat above my sink during Thanksgiving. 
This took some time {but the Bride-to-be loved it so it was worth it}  I hand painted the canvas black then created stencils for all the words and then laid them out on the canvas how I wanted them to be placed.  Remember to tape them down because they will move on you though.  Took some white paint and filled the stencils in.  Not a quick project, but what a gift!
Baby boy
Another baby boy canvas for a nursery
Yet another boy canvas for a nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment