Saturday, February 4, 2012

{Monster Party}


We celebrated my son's first birthday with a monster party!  Below are some pictures of how everything turned out. 

The little gifts for each kid to take home with them

Found these little pins at Walgreens for $1.99 in the Valentine section!

Little Monster bowls.  I found these in sets of 4 at Taret for $1.99.  I saw online little monster bowls and loved them, but they were $7.99 each which is just too pricey for me so I bought these plain bowls at Target then made little vinyl monster faces and put them on.  Super cute!


These were lollipops left over from my daughter's rainbow party.  I put some monsters I made over the front of the lollipops and hello Monster pops!

Bought these monster mouths as a download for $5 on Etsy--so cute!

Little monsters I got of Amazon --  adorable idea!

The gift table for the kids


 




Monster bowl!








Monster Cake!  This turned out larger than expected but so cute! 

Monster cupcakes!

 


So cute and so much fun!




Fruit

Little cheese please!

Gotta have gold fist!

Monster animal crackers

finger puppets and swirly straws


Food table (minus the pizza boxes that we had in the kitchen)

1st birthday timeline above the food table


I put wiggly eyes on everything I could stick them too!

Got this book on Amazon for like $4~great addition to the table

Monster wall decals from Amazon.  This picture is not so great, but I had to show that they went down the walls in the dining room

Food table again


The mantle banner (gotta have a banner!)


Monster plates from Target

Told you I stuck the monsters everywhere--even in the bathrooms!
Our second mantle--I just did a simple banner here


silverware

 

And that is all--I of course took over 200 pictures, but I didn't post any of the kids since I don't think the parents would love their kids being all over the internet.  I was pretty happy with the party and the kids LOVED all the fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment