Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{Faux Canvas}

For all those out there that love the canvas look but don't want to pay the price check out Walmart.com!  They aren't "real" canvases, but they are cardboard wrapped frames that wrap around the edges.  I ordered mine today and I have to say I am impressed.  Want to hear the bonus? The 12x12 or 11x14 is usually $19.95 but there is a $10 off coupon on their site that you print and take to the store.  Click here to go directly to Walmart's online photo center and click on the faux canvas coupon. 
Here are a few pics of mine I picked up today.
The quality isn't "amazing" but I am going to order more tomorrow so on a scale of 1-10 I would say the image is on a 7-8 level.  For $10 I am happy with that level!  Plus from a distance you can't tell it is on photo paper and not on a canvas!  I promise!

I ordered the 12x12 but the coupon is also for the 11x14

No comments:

Post a Comment