Saturday, June 9, 2012

{Chalkboard Station}


This all started with me picking up a random chalkboard at Hobby Lobby.  Ten minutes after I got home I had the thing painted and within an hour I had it sanded.  Then I walked around wondering what to do with it.  Then I had an idea--which then lead me back to Hobby Lobby for another board (and they didn't have another large one so I got a smaller one, which ended up working out much better!)
I'm into a "flying" phase--


Madly in {love} with this. 

I found a unpainted frame in my craft drawer, painted it, distressed it, then took the back off and hot glued metal sheets to the back!   Instant message board!

Maybe, maybe one day I will let the kids draw on it, but for now I just want to look at it and smile!
So after one day I finally let my little man take a test drive on the board after I scored it really well with the chalk.  Turns out this board is the perfect height and size to draw and create on!

No comments:

Post a Comment