Monday, June 11, 2012

{Admit One}

Ok, this is just fabulous!  What better idea since I have officially given up scrapbooking then to make a ticket holder!  This way I can add tickets through the top of the frame and then pull them out if I ever did do anything with them (which I probably won't, but still, what a get conversation piece!)


This is the frame that I bought.  Make sure to buy a "top loading" frame so you can pull the top off to put tickets in without having to take it off the wall.
I initially did the ticket stub in black, only to find that you couldn't really see the stub, so I reprinted and did it in red so you could see it.
I haven't found a place on my wall yet to hang it so right now it is stationed above my sink, which I actually like because I think it will remind me to add the tickets as we do stuff.
Just {fabulous}

No comments:

Post a Comment